Enabling command blocks on your Minecraft server
Command Blocks are not automatically enabled on your server and you have to turn them on. Be careful, if someone changes their contents they may be able to get privileges on your server!
- Select "File Management" on the sidebar
- Search for a file labeled "server.properties" and click it to begin editing in the built in editor.
- You can edit many properties of your server in here including command blocks, search for "enable-commands-blocks"
- By default it will be set to "false" so change it to "true."
- Restart your server and command blocks will be enabled.